Even though projects may be executed in any Irish University or Research Institute, MCCI uses standardised industry-level project management practices and design flow on all projects.
MCCI centralises access to facilities, tools and equipment for all projects including:
- Free access to CAD tools and project execution environment for MCCI projects.
- MCCI funded ASIC shuttles through ASIC services providers and industry partners.
- Access to MCCI IP and 3rd party commercial-level IP.
- Access to Tyndall state-of-the-art equipment through the National Access Program.
- Online web-based collaboration area for information sharing.
- MCCI as a broker for pairing companies with research partners.
- MCCI assistance on additional project funding applications.
- Dedicated MCCI office space in Tyndall with hot desks for visiting members.